After recording the information I made tables and graphs so the results become cleaner and easier to read. Result were more accurate in experiment 03 and the deviations were smaller. Studying the tables, the graphs and the actual specimens I was able to collect some information for specimens behavior.
• Specimens do not shrink symmetrically. Despite the fact that paper becomes pulp, fibers still have a main direction. The mixer is moving the pulp in one direction orienting the fibers.
• Drying period differs depending on the proportions of the mix and the climate conditions
• Deviations in values exist even between specimens with the same proportion
• Specimens which have more paper in the mix shrink more.• Density is not proportional to time or to weight loss. Some specimens increase and some other decrease density –density graph-.
• After Week 03 the relative difference in values become smaller and after Week 04, values stay the same