In experiment 06, I made 10 specimens from 5 different mixes to find the right proportion. I used the small mixer for better control of the process.
After 1 week I removed the forms and examined the specimens:
– Specimens 33 and 34 were a bit watery but they had a smooth surface and the mix looked homogeneous.
– Specimens 35-38 which had big proportion of paper pulp in the mix, were too wattery and were damaged while removing the forms.
– Specimens 39 and 40 seem to have the best water proportion but they were too brittle.
– Specimens with sand in the mix were heavier that the ones which had only paper and cement.
I will make10 new specimens -experiment 07- with the proportions of specimens 33 and 34 and the water content of specimens 39 and 40.