After defining a standard mix [2.4 : 5.1 : 2.5 : 9.5lt every 0.68Kg paper (Paper:Cement:Sand)] which results in a homogeneous volume with smooth surface I made 20 new specimens to test in compression. I removed the forms in day 10 and until they reached their final properties -day 56- i was examining them weekly to get information about materials physical properties.
- Papecrete weights almost the 1/8 of a concrete clock with the same size.
- Specimens loose over 70% of the initial weight
- Consistent results: Big weight deviation in week 4 because of the specimens proximity
- Long drying period: 8 weeks until they reach final properties
- Specimens shrink only <5%. In combination with the big weight drop, density and mass also loose more that 75% of the initial value.